Getting rid of complicated traditional painting, it is the perfect first step for beginners to enjoy the art of painting using our paint by number collection. You can easily paint your own wall art, even if you have zero artistic ability. Besides, it can be also framed to be an excellent decoration for your home.
All you need to do with only three steps.
1.Lay your canvas out on a flat surface. Organize your acrylic paint.
2.Match the number of the paint to the number on the canvas.
3.Stand back and admire your beautiful work! Posting to Instagram is also recommended.
Painting Kit Including
- 1x Numbered Acrylic-Based Paint Set (No mix required, non-toxic, and environmentally responsible. Safe for kids and pregnancy.)
- 3x Standard Paint Brushes (1x small, 1x medium, 1x large)
- 1x Hanging Kit (2x screws and 2x non-track hooks)
- 1x Protective Box (Safe for transiting during shipping)
- 1x Referance&Guide Image Print (Tutorial original image)
- The acrylic paints used will dry quickly if left open for too long.
- Remember to close the paint pot lids after use to prevent the paint from drying out.
- Made a mistake? If you use the wrong color, let it dry completely. - You can then paint over the area with the right color paint.
- Clean your paintbrushes thoroughly before using a different color.
- Wash your brushes at the end of the day with clean water so you can carry on using them the next day.
Frame Mounting for Canvas
If you purchased a frame, then it's time to frame your masterpiece. Remember, your painting needs to be completely dry before this step. We recommend letting the canvas dry 24 hours before mounting it. Watch the video below to see the framing process. You can use staplers if you want or just the regular pins provided with the kit. Both will do the job just fine!
- Find a nicely lit area to start on your painting so you can see your work clearly.
- Make sure your surface is protected - a plastic tablecloth or some newspaper will work well.
- Have a container of water close by to clean your brushes in between colors.
- Also, be sure to have a cloth or some paper towel to dry your brushes in between washes.
Match the numbers of paints to the numbered areas on the canvas.
Drying and Admire
Frame and hang your artwork after drying for 24 hours. And it’s time to admire your work!